I felt staff were very friendly and accommodating. My mother’s care was very good. Response time to patient requests were more than adequate, especially given the patient population and their demands. My family really appreciated the space made available and special set up in the sunroom for my father’s 91st birthday celebration and our Tuesday night family dinners. It helped normalize my Mother’s routine, something our whole family greatly appreciated.
I chose Worland Healthcare to be my new home because I can handle all my affairs better and all the staff is friendly and provide excellent care. I’ve found my stay here at Worland Healthcare to be wonderful and I have been very spoiled. I have been recommending the facility to all my friends that are in need. This is my new home and it is a very good place to be.
Home Away From Home
Pet friendly & visitor friendly community
Active, Purposeful Community
Our specialized care includes:
- 24 – hour skilled nursing care
- Short – term and long-term stays
- Wound care management
- Subacute rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Hospice care
- Respite care
Secure Memory Care Program
Worland Healthcare has an excellent and secure Memory Care unit and program! It is designed to provide a home-like ambiance within a secured setting, designed specifically for community members with memory impairment or those needing a managed care environment. Our philosophy is ensuring compassion and empowerment through training and value-driven leadership.
- Deliberately & carefully designed studio apartments
- 24/7 memory care and assistance from trained dementia and Alzheimer’s staff
- Stellar’s award-winning Rising Stars program for resident engagement
- Medication management and administration
- Delicious and nutritional menus developed by a professional chef and dietitian to meet all dietary needs and help stimulate the appetite
- A life enrichment program offering opportunities for overall wellbeing, including companionship, mental stimulation, physical fitness, and spiritual, emotional, and social activities
- Assistance with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living): personal hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing, restroom assistance, and incontinence management
- Secured and inviting outdoor courtyard where residents and their families can gather
- Professional housekeeping staff providing daily linens and personal laundry services
At Worland Healthcare, we are a well-trained extension of your family, caring for your loved ones as you would. Come tour today and feel the Worland Healthcare difference.
Here’s how we’ll help you explore if Worland Healthcare is right for your family:
Talk with our team.
Bring your questions, concerns, and hopes for the future.
Schedule a tour.
We’ll review transparent pricing and cover varying levels of support.
Live it up!
Don’t worry, you’ll never feel rushed or pressured as you decide.
Welcome! Take a look around.
My mother has been at Worland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for many years. She receives excellent care. I am especially grateful to Collette for her loving care of my mother. She helps me stay connected through video calls and pictures. I feel so much more at ease knowing that the friendly staff is providing my mother’s daily care. Thank you!
I have had the chance to work here for almost 6 years. The residents become part of your lives as you work here. I have also have had to put my family member’s in here for rehab and also for long term. The staff have always taken my family and treated them like their own family. We have strong team members from the top to the bottom. When you walk in the front door you feel like you are home. Residents and Staff build bonds
You might still be wondering…
Can we afford Worland Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center?
How do members get around outside the community?
All-inclusive dining sounds delightful. Are the meals healthy, too?
Family matters most.
It’s why we’ve worked so hard to build communities where retired and recovering adults can enjoy a first-class life and adult children can rest assured that their parents are safe, happy, and involved in their lives, without having to trade being a child for a caregiver.
Request a Brochure + Pricing
within one business day.
"*" indicates required fields