Deliberately Designed Senior & Assisted Living Apartments in Lakewood
Just-Right Support for Independent Seniors & Those Needing Assisted Living
With an emergency response pendant and on-call personal care 24 hours a day, you can know that your loved one is safe and secure.
Award-Winning Memory Care
- 24/7 memory care and assistance from trained dementia and Alzheimer’s staff
- Medication management and administration
- Delicious and nutritional menus developed by a professional chef and dietitian to meet all dietary needs and help stimulate the appetite
- A life enrichment program offering opportunities for overall wellbeing,
including companionship, mental stimulation, physical fitness, and spiritual, emotional, and social activities
- Assistance with all ADLs (Activities of Daily Living): personal hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing, restroom assistance, and incontinence management.
- Closed-circuit cameras and a gated perimeter offering security and safety
- Secured and inviting outdoor garden, sunroom, and verandas where residents and their families can gather
- Professional housekeeping staff providing daily linens and personal laundry services
Download the Memory Care brochure for additional information.
Choose from three apartment layouts.
Here’s how we’ll help you explore if Lakewood Reserve is right for your family:
Talk with our team.
Bring your questions, concerns, and hopes for the future.
Schedule a tour.
We’ll review transparent pricing and cover varying levels of support.
Live it up!
Don’t worry, you’ll never feel rushed or pressured as you decide.
Welcome! Take a look around.
Take a virtual tour:
You might still be wondering…
Can we afford Lakewood Reserve?
How is that possible? The monthly Stellar Senior Living commitment includes all the separate expenses your parents are currently managing: mortgage or rent, utilities, groceries and dining out, housekeeping, home health services, entertainment, and lots more.
How do members get around outside the community?
All-inclusive dining sounds delightful. Are the meals healthy, too?
Family matters most.
It’s why we’ve worked so hard to build communities where retired adults can enjoy a first-class life and adult children can rest assured that their parents are safe, happy, and involved in their lives, without having to trade being a child for a caregiver.
Request a Brochure + Pricing
"*" indicates required fields