Deliberately Designed Apartments
Independent residents can enjoy all the amenities of South Hill, including all day dining, transportation, scheduled activities and social clubs, and services like maintenance and housekeeping, while still living independently the way they want to live. If their needs ever change, our staff will be right here to help with care resources.
With an emergency response pendant and on-call personal care 24 hours a day, you can know that your loved one is safe and secure.
- 24/7 memory care and assistance from trained dementia and Alzheimer’s staff
- Medication management and administration
- Delicious and nutritional menus developed by a professional chef and dietitian to meet all dietary needs and help stimulate the appetite
- A life enrichment program offering opportunities for overall wellbeing,
including companionship, mental stimulation, physical fitness, and spiritual, emotional, and social activities
- Assistance with all ADLs (Activities of Daily Living): personal hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing, restroom assistance, and incontinence management.
- Closed-circuit cameras and a gated perimeter offering security and safety
- Secured and inviting outdoor garden, sunroom, and verandas where residents and their families can gather
- Professional housekeeping staff providing daily linens and personal laundry services
Here’s how we’ll help you explore if The Gallery at Spokane Senior Living is right for your family:
Talk with our team.
Bring your questions, concerns, and hopes for the future.
Schedule a tour.
Visit the building site, see the apartment finishes available and even pick your own! We’ll do our best to make your future home just right.
We’ll review transparent pricing and cover varying levels of support.
Live it up!
If we’re the right fit for your family, we’ll be so thrilled to have you in our community, which is about as young at heart as they come.
Don’t worry, you’ll never feel rushed or pressured as you decide.
You might still be wondering…
Can we afford The Gallery at Spokane Senior Living?
Most of our community members come from modest backgrounds—and their retirement funds and social security benefits typically cover our costs completely. In fact, our monthly rates are comparable to what many retirees spend to stay in their own homes.
How is that possible? The monthly Stellar Senior Living commitment includes all the separate expenses your parents are currently managing: mortgage or rent, utilities, groceries and dining out, housekeeping, home health services, entertainment, and lots more.
How do members get around outside the community?
Here at The Gallery at Spokane, we want to help you live life on your terms! We have community vehicles ready for scheduled medical visits and for group activity transportation all around the area. We can also help you schedule third party transportation. You have your own parking spot if needed and can come and go from our secure community as needed. Plus, visits with family and friends are always welcome when allowed by current health and safety regulations.
All-inclusive dining sounds delightful. Are the meals healthy, too?
All meals are approved by a certified dietitian and can be made heart-healthy upon request.
Family matters most.
It’s why we’ve worked so hard to build communities where retired adults can enjoy a first-class life and adult children can rest assured that their parents are safe, happy, and involved in their lives, without having to trade being a child for a caregiver.
Request a Brochure + Pricing
Complete the form and we’ll follow up with additional information about The Gallery at Spokane Assisted & Senior Living as soon as possible.